• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apple.com Store And FedEx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tatuya

Well guys, I've never had any beef with FedEx until now... I ordered a new, custom laser engraved iPod and everything was good. It shipped out quickly and arrived in Alaska, then Chicago very quickly; however, the order supposedly shipped out of Chicago to a local FedEx yesterday at 5 am and has yet to arrive...Now, I called FedEx and asked them what was up, they said some sort of delay,etc. and it should be in by 5 PM today. It was not. I called again as instructed in case it didn't and now they are investigating where the hell the thing is or if it has been lost, destroyed or stolen. Just my recent experience with them and I'll have more to add tomorrow. I simply do not understand how something can ship from Shanghai to Chicago in two days but cannot ship from chicago to my house, 45 minutes NW of the city in the same space of time.

They do include potato wedges or carrot wedges for them to feed on so they might still be alive.

I was talking to one of my friends today and he ordered a cell phone and some DVDs and has the same problem so it seems to be something with FedEx ATM.

Well if you have a lot of reptiles or ones that eat a lot of crickets that would probably be the easiest way to keep a food supply. Just need a small 10 gallon aquarium to hold them in along with some food.

I've had only 1 bad expierience with FedEx, and that was when I've bought FX5600 to build a new PC for a customer. When the guy delivered it, I wasn't home, so he LEFT IT ON THE PORCH!!!! :eek: ANYBODY could just easily see the white box there and take it for free since I only was back home at about midnight!! That got me really mad, and I never wanted to deal with them anymore.

But since I'm buying almost always from NewEgg.com, I have to... but no complaints so far.

Well, my friend recieved his package and when tracking my package there is no more estimated delivery time. I am convinced that they have lost my package and now I am going to demand an explanation.

daniel_dynasty said:
o i c. hope ur howse doesnt smell. what reptiles do you have?

We only have three small lizards so our order was only for 50. I think that Tatuya was referring to how pet stores order tons for cheap and then jack up the prices. Our local pet shop doesn't carry crickets small enough for our lizards so we either have to buy them up in the Twin Cities (an hours drive) or we can mail order them (what we did).

Back