• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire 9800 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigRod

Does this card have a VGA Bios screen that should come up?

I am having a weird problem with a computer I just built (See my thread in the AMD processors section here ). The 9800 Pro I put in this computer is getting really hot and doesn't have a VGA Bios screen that comes up. I don't know what is going on.

Please help.

BigRod said:
Does this card have a VGA Bios screen that should come up?

I am having a weird problem with a computer I just built (See my thread in the AMD processors section here ). The 9800 Pro I put in this computer is getting really hot and doesn't have a VGA Bios screen that comes up. I don't know what is going on.

Please help.

Read my comments in the other thread, also as far as getting a Video 'Splash' or Bios Screen, what's the big deal? As far as the Video card temps, consider getting a Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer, it's allot better than the stock ati heatsink

I was thinking that the card might be screwed up since there was no VGA Bios screen, that's all.

Back