• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Qdi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a_deepblue

I have the qdi advanse 9 motherboard and i work my 500e pIII at 667 so i would like to ask if i can overclock it more thanks for the help

Ela a_deepblue, wellcome to the Forum,
Looking the specs of your Mobo you can rise the system bus (Fsb) to 144 or 150Mhz from the 133Mhz that you're using now.
Before, you need to check your system temps, and the chip never must go over 40-45 degree C @full load (100% load) but lower is better, and probably rise a little the voltage, no more than 15% of the standard voltage.

I hope it helps you, Jasu ;)

Look i have my fsb at 133 and the temp is about 47 degrees but i dont worry becouse it is stable and i am in greece that that kind of temperture is amproved so i dont worry about that i make the post in order to find out if i can rise the voltage because I am begginer in overclocking thanks for the afford

a_deepblue
:mad:

You're wellcome :)
Let me know how it works, and good luck!

P.S. take costantly a look to your chip temps, never must go over 50 degree C, the heat is the enemy.

Back