• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My video card went poowee!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sirjinx1974

I was in the middle of playing Command and Conquer Generals and I was kicking some GLA ars when all of the sudden my computer froze up. When I rebooted my computer my screen turned fuzzy and now I hardly can see a thing. I do not think it is my monitor because I just bought it a few months ago. What do you guys think it is? When a video card goes out while using a computer, would it freez up the computer? Your help would be helpfull.

Have you overclocked your video card?

What drivers are you using on it..?

What video card do you have...?

9600's dont overheat too much from personal experience. My friend's went a whole day without a heatsink, and all it did was freeze when there were a lot of things on screen. This happened months ago and it still runs fine. Some cards just die, though I would try it in another machine before you lose hope. Btw I would own you in generals.

Back