• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW nf7 2.0 overclocking success !!!!! ( with 2 questions)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archangel4life

ALRIGHT!!!!

after much work, I have finally been able to tune my system to where i want it.

specs.JPG

System is built on an nf7 2.0, d10 bios CPC enabled ( is there a better bios to use?) 166 L12 mod ( i dont know why the 200 doesnt work, mebbe it isnt long enough)

athlon xp- M 2600+ "I" stepping form excalibur pc

1 gig of pc 3500 ocz eb platinum ( yes, in dual channel @ 233 fsb)2.5, 4 3 11

9800 pro sapphire from newegg

the pic says it all :)

i just have two questions, does the L12 mod need to be a certain length to work correctly? and is there a better bios than the d10 bios?

BTW im cooling the cpu with a sp97 and SF II @ half speed 44C- 51C idle- load

Last edited:
Hey not too shabby :D

I'd use the D10 but I'd have problems with my SATA drive. I've just flashed to Trats d24, and things are looking good, looks like I'm finally pushing past 217...

I'll know more when I get home from work if memtest passed or failed. ;)

Yeah, the modded D10 is the ONLY bios that allowed me to go up to 230fsb. Unfortunately the modded D10 was giving me problems. When I tried getting into the bios, the screen would turn blue and I obviously couldn't change anything in my bios. I recently reflashed to one of tictac's D22 bios' and now the problem has dissapeared. It's a shame too, now I'm stuck at 222fsb again :( (And I've done all the NF7-S mods)

Back