• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Discussion for O/c Tools

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrSeanTsontas

Registered
My overclocking program!

Guys,

I use this program for 9 months and it helps me to find my system's limits easily and faster.
I opened here the thread cos of I have no experience for Intel cpus yet although my program works fine for Intel cpus also. :D :D :D

Regards,
MrSeanTsontas.

Last edited:
MrSeanTsontas said:
Guys,

In this link you can download a MSDOS program which believe that they is essential for each overclocker (AMD/Intel).
Unfortunately his directives of use are written in the Greek language.
I am 99% sure some Greek exists in your forum and if he/she wants he/she can translates manuals in English so then I can change fast all messages of the program so they will be completely in the English language.
I would like to forgive me because my English is rusty and my free time is very limited.
Whenever it is exceptionally laborious I make all this work.
That is the reason why I want someone's help.
I use this program for 9 months and it helps me to find my system's limits easily and faster.
If nobody can translate manuals sorry I will translate it after a couple of months.
After manual's translation we can discuss here any query you have.
I opened here the thread cos of I have no experience for Intel cpus yet although my program works fine for Intel cpus also. :D :D :D

Regards,
MrSeanTsontas.

u could type the link on google and click on "translate page" :-/

edit: google dosnt support translating greek to english :bang head

dont worry im still making an attempt to translate it

Last edited:
I know my friend for Google by the way I think you cannot read my manuals..... :cry:
You must have Greek Office XP so if someone Greek can help for translation........ :) :)
Otherwise be patient I can translate the whole program but with tortoise rate..... :santa: :santa:

MrSeanTsontas said:
I know my friend for Google by the way I think you cannot read my manuals..... :cry:
You must have Greek Office XP so if someone Greek can help for translation........ :) :)
Otherwise be patient I can translate the whole program but with tortoise rate..... :santa: :santa:

o well, im waitin :p

To be more specific this program uses many algorithms from Numerical Analysis and pure Mathematics.
For example you can enter a Vcore and the program estimates the next maximum stable frequency. :drool:

Also you can find the best timings, the required Vcore, your mainboard's max FSB and a lot of of other things! :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
This Thread Sounds interesting! i'll keep a eye on this one :D wd for bringing this up! If it becomes very useful should become a sticky :d

Vortexkrow said:
This Thread Sounds interesting! i'll keep a eye on this one :D wd for bringing this up! If it becomes very useful should become a sticky :d

Thanks Vortexkrow! :thup:
I have to tell you something interesting!
A friend of mine gave me an automatic translator from Greek to English so it can help me to translate my manuals faster.......
By the way some grammatical errors will exist in the manuals but at least we can communicate.
Do not expect perfect English but I think many ideas are described clear... :confused:

Last edited:
MrSeanTsontas said:
Guys.......:D:D:D

Finally I made all program's messages in English language so download it from here.
Unfortunatelly my free time is not enough by the way you can the first manuals from here..........

Stay tunned next days I hope to add more manuals.........
The cm3260mt.dll is here and you must place in the same folder.

the dll file dosnt show as a dll file on my computer, if that makes any sence....

finally got it to work. you gotta download the Dll seperately and put it in the utility's directory. i still cant figure out the commands tho, its all in Greek! we need a translator, this looks cool.

I'll take a look at it later today. Sounds promising.

Congradulations on your country's victory over the weekend.

does the program calculate for a64's as well

ie. does it know the difference between htt and the memory bus

I tried using a few programs that didn't recognize the difference and they got really confused by it

Hello zyx!
How are you??? :cool:
By the way my project is growing and I hope in the future to give to yours a complete Windows based edition (it has at this moment 20 different programs) :thup: but it is in Greek language stay tunned someday it will be in English but I do not know when........... :bday:

All links above are broken by the way the main problem is big Word help files I do not have a "place" to upload them..... :eh?:

Last edited:
Back