• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been a good 4th of July for me...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gasoline

Despite losing all my fast P4 borgs at work, and fallen quickly from that brief period of "Top-20" daily production stardom, I've managed to make it into the Team 32 top 200, over 800WU's completed, into the top 2500 of all folders worldwide, I'm still orange on the EOC stats page... and today on July 4th, I finally passed the 50K milestone. :bday:

... and my electric bill is still tolerable!

Life is pretty good :cool:

Gasoline said:
Despite losing all my fast P4 borgs at work, and fallen quickly from that brief period of "Top-20" daily production stardom, I've managed to make it into the Team 32 top 200, over 800WU's completed, into the top 2500 of all folders worldwide, I'm still orange on the EOC stats page... and today on July 4th, I finally passed the 50K milestone. :bday:

:burn: :clap:

... and my electric bill is still tolerable!

Life is pretty good :cool:

:drool:

NedClocker said:
:cool:

Beats being an unemployed programmer.

I'm working on a tan, too. LOL.

HAHAH thats a funny way to put it!

I just found out that the place I work for is down sizing. My job is totally @ risk cause, whelp I am the only employe :-/

however I was ask to consider taking over the business...I duno if I could handle the place bymyself so i am in the middle of a big descision. One I would rather not make.

FizzledFiend said:
HAHAH thats a funny way to put it!

I just found out that the place I work for is down sizing. My job is totally @ risk cause, whelp I am the only employe :-/

Hum. Down sizing and only one employee, huh?

Yep, I'd say you just might be let go in the first round of lay offs.

FizzledFiend said:
i am in the middle of a big descision. One I would rather not make.
Yeah, that's a big one. Change is stressful, especially that big of a change.
You can probably handle it by yourself. Or you could hire some one to fill your old position.

I think the real question is does the business make money? And, if so, is it enough money to justify your effort.

Back