• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding info on a PW-520Q Superflower PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Demonghast

I've been looking around for a dealer that sells Superflower power supplies here in Canada and I've finally found one. Only problem is the model he can get isn't to be found at http://www.super-flower.com.tw

The model is a PW-520Q Quadruple fan 158. It's a 520w PSU.
I'd like to find out more information about it before I have them order one for me since they want a deposit on the order. Any help here finding a reveiw or just the general info would be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

Yes I've read the reviews on overclockers.com of the TT550SS and the TTGI550SS but the model they can order isn't either of these. As well it isn't even listed on the Superflower website. I just want a bit more info about it like what the 3.3v+5.5v wattage is? How many amps does it push on each rail? Just a few general questions about it really. Not looking for anything too specific like what kind of dBa it emits (though that would be nice).

Back