• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Play Dungeon Siege

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YES !!! WOOT Dungeon Seige.

It and the expantion, I intend on getting ds 2 when it comes out since they changes stuff and made graphics better + now warriors care dual wield etc...

higherst i got though was fallowing

> level 80 nature mages w/o boosters (boosters +25 levels in nature magic)
> level 70 warrior /w about 800 - 900 armor

- there was the easteregg of the twin towers in the norther forest if you ever go there try and find it....

If your still interested in playing i could reinstall it but i wont spend as much time, id rather just use a trainer get to level 150 and sit in town with some other mages and cast createurs in the pig pen and see who wins... that and talking ^^

yeah, what's funny is one of the people that created the game is a proffessor at my college Merrimack College in Andover, his name escapes me, but my roommate had him. I spent hours talking to him about it. He's a cool dude.

I played DS when it first came out. beat it in like a week and have not seen it since. didn't know there was gonna be a DS2.

dicecca112 said:
go to the website and check out the trailer it looks great

i just did, but thats a long time from now. ugh i hate when they give sneek peaks a long time from rls. why don't they give us trailers, sneek peeks like a month away or something.

hopefully chris taylor is focusing on a "total annihilation 2", though ds was a good game...

Back