• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crap cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=4191&file=3&evp=a12d758b021af1a4f0a6bfe45b0c7a82

Cleans the following:

- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
Including: Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more...
- Backup for registry clean.
- This software is completely Freeware and contains no Spyware or Adware.

I got it a few weeks ago while trying to clean of the family PC, and really like it. It had a few issues with my computer that I managed to fix, but it's a very handy program.

The only thing I'd like to see in it is the ability to perform the cleaning on ALL user accounts instead of just the currently logged in one.

JigPu

i love this thing had it for a bit and i like it hey were do i tell it to keep my log ins??
it makes me so i have to log into oc forums and re enter all my addy's how do i tell it to keep those?
what option is that?

Syberspy what you need to do is keep the cookies from ocforums in the in the options under cookies. I tried it and for me it seemed to work well and get rid of a bunch of crap.
Also my favorite thing is using the Unistaller if a program was never properly installed or unistalled then you can delete it out of the registry very easy.

Windows & Internet Cleaner Pro is a nice program too, does pretty much everything you need.

I like both of them :)

now that i have that cookie thing in place i love this thing just one click rather than doing it all manually

( good for new computer users also other wize they wont clean ther pc's out but this is fast so they dont mind)

Worked really well until it crashed (WinMe's fault, loads of stuff won't run correctly on this box). Seems like a good idea, the most useful thing to me I think is the registry scanner/cleaner. I've often wished Regedit was more powerful.

use it on 10pc's and counting (also adaware and S&D zone alarm and NORTEN 2004 ALL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
um did i say free all of themo i mean myn were u have to pay for norten

*presses post reply and lol untill i S}{!T my self

Last edited:
Back