• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Detect Second Raptor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

Hi,
After finding out the lack of performance gain with raptor raid-0 I decided to use each drive seperately. Here in lies my problem. I currently have windows installed on one of the raptors because I used an image created in GHost 2003 to install windows...

My problem is that when I click on My Computer, the second raptor doesnt show up. In the bios load up it shows 2 raptors, and even in windows, under system hardware it shows 2 raptors installed and working properly.

How do I get them to both show up?
Ive sold these drives and want to format them and send them off.
Please help.

Is the second drive partitioned? Use the Control Panel -> Admin Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management to see if the disk is partitioned.

If it is one of the drives from the split array windows will not recognize it as a normal drive as it has an unreadable format.You should be able to format it however in disk management.It will most likely show up in black.

Back