• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can you help me overclock my system ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ScarfaceFX

heres my system specs ASUS K8V Deluxe motherboard,AMD 64bit 2800+,512mb 3200 Extreme Overclocking ram made by Ultra,128mb ATi Radeon 9800 Pro,i have plenty of cooling except for my stock AMD retail heatsink/fan,i have 7x 80mm case fans,1x PCI dual 80mm fans under my AGP card that cools down my radeon real good,and my ram has a heatspreader.my current temps for my system are 38c now ,but after i play a game they reach a high of 45c.so i just wanna know the basics of overclocking my system.i heard plenty of ways to overclock a pro to and XT ,or an AMD 64bit 2800+ to 3000+ speeds .oh yea i also have artic silver 5 on my radeon GPU and my AMD CPU. my Aol instant messenger id is SCARFACE 4271986 thanx for your help :D

I'd like to help, but I know nothing about those. I figure I'll be able to afford a 64 about the time they come out with 128's :p

Back