• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best socket 754 HS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SLK-948U Socket 478 / A64 / A64FX Motherboard Compatibility Information
http://www.thermalright.com/support_default.htm

With the A64/A64FX CPU's becoming more and more popular as their prices start to become affordable and Socket 478 CPU's getting hotter than ever. Arm your system with Thermalright's NEW SLK-948U; it’s a choice you won't regret, in this fast-changing world of Personal Computing.

CLICK HERE

***Stock Fan (NOT INCLUDED)***
What is your noise requirement on a HSF?

chittnp said:
looking for the best socket 753 heat sink, anyone have any suggestions?

another vote for the slk-948. saw so man amd fanboys with it at the last local lan party. heard nothing but great results with it. that would be the only thing worth trying for air cooling. if that doesn't do it for you it's time to get into water cooling.

thanks for the reccomendations, I was planning originally on watercooling, but I want to check out my Air cooling options. looks like the thermalright will work work on a Socket 939 platform too, a big bonus in my opinion. Thanks again

Back