• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LOL! Linux Fedora Site

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
haha, that's pretty funny....
maybe someone should let them know? have them redirect the old page to the new one? :\

Actually, I have a bunch of Fedora links saved, as I use it on some of my machines.....

I have never been to that url before though. ;)
Methinks someone started their own "site" to make it look as though Fedora's site was hacked.

Some people just have too much time on their hands I guess......

The second link that daniel_dynasty posted (http://fedora.redhat.com/) has been the Fedora url for as long as they have been releasing OSes as Fedora. ;)

No worries. :)

First off- I am sure many people mistakenly found that site and were taken in as well. ;)

Secondly- We all make mistakes!

I have made my share...and maybe some of YOUR share....and probably took care of a few other peoples shares as well. :D

And one thing to always remember about nOOb-ishness:
We have all been there for each and every thing we do at one time or another!

Personally, I consider myself a perpetual nOOb, for while I have picked up a few good tricks there are vast areas of computer knowledge about which I am utterly clueless. ;)

Back