• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mbm5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neeseius

Does anyone know how to get MBM5 to display the temperature of my 9800XT? Just wondering since the new version is out and i thought maybe its now supported

I read aarlier from a site (i will find the original url for it) that MBM has stoped making software... too bad cuz MBM RoX :bang head

I dont know, maybe Im totally off... but youd need a thermister to get temps off of a video card.... MBM cant calculate the temps of your videocard without a sensor... and I havent heard of videocards coming with sensors on them... but then again... what do I know?

Neeseius said:
Does anyone know how to get MBM5 to display the temperature of my 9800XT? Just wondering since the new version is out and i thought maybe its now supported
I would like to know that too.
Vio1 my old asus gf ti4200 had ram and gpu sensor so I'm pretty sure the new cards have sensors aswell.

Yes, both the 9600 and the 9800 XTs have a sensor for temp, but as yet I haven't figured out how to get MBM to access it.
It would be sweet.

Back