• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do I have to use AWDflash?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

I am trying to get back to the latest ABIT official BIOS, and when I download the exe and extract it, the readme tells me to use AWDFLASH. I have the .bin file it extracted from it, can I just use the Abit FlashMenu to flash it? That's how I got the D23 on here...

Yup, i found that it works great. Just make sure your pc is stable before you decide to flash. Don't want a lockup in the middle of a flash or anything else going wrong. Why do you want to flash back to an official bios? No gains from those.

Well I will go back to stock before I flash... and I want to go back to stock because my D23 right now is just makeing things where the official ABIT's were stable at the same settings... I dunno what other BIOS to try, me needs more fsb!

I tried the D23-3D and had stability problems. I flashed back to the D23 SUB-ZERO I was using and before and my computer is very stable.

The 3d fire bios seems to have alot issues with people the Subzero and the trat D24 bios seem to be best for most, I like the D10 from trat tho

Back