• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Artic Cooling Silencer V4 Coming Soon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its actually 2 different VGA silencers...

I have high res pictures of them...

One is ATI one is nVidia, fairly sure that they are just for the new generation of video cards.

The copper base is nice, but the fins are very thin, possibly too thin to have heat disipate even from the top part.

the rev4 should be coming out really soon. sooner than thermarights newest hs i forgot the name. if these ppl got their hands on it its coming soon

frigging awesome, I was just wondering if they were going to release something for the nvidia cards. I've been testing the oc on my 6800GT and it seems to be very oc'able, especially considering how hot it's running atm!! (~70C load with stock!!)

ive never had a vga silencer, how loud are they? My abit Ti4200 OTES is pretty damn loud, but it blows out tons of air threw the back. It is easily OCed to Ti4600 specs... Is the VGA silencer quiet and effective?

Back