• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Borgs out for this week, pass me up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scary_Penguin

I have to take about 80% of my borgs this week at work, as we are upgrading 36 Pentium 3's to Pentium 4's. My numbers will fall and dribble on at a slow pace until we get these up and running, folding will probably be the last thing installed on all of them. Once they are back up though, expect to see me race past anyone who overtook me in my downtime! :)

Chances of me passing you before you even get folding installed on all the newly upgraded comp's are slim to non. LOL

"Wisper's"

P.S> could you happen to help a bro out and see if one of those new comp's can be for a jonspd hehe :rolleyes:

"Shout's"

FOLD ON :cool:

They're not going away, the old computers are replacing even older computers. Talking like p1 and p2's no more than 300mhz each... I dont think anyone wants to pay the electric bill for something that does like 10ppw~ :) I will have 40 p4s and 20some p3s when all this is done, none going to waste :)

I guess I will need to look for @ least some kinda computer IT job or something LOL.

Back