• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New budget cooling kit-performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks alright. I would never purchase something like this though. I figure if I'm going to go watercooling I may as well save up & at least push to get a little bit better hardware.

I do not like that pump at all. Just looking at it gives me a feeling it will stop working. Reminds me of the pump Thermaltake uses for their Aquarius II kit.

That is something I'd put in my kids computer. it is the perfect setup for someone looking to reduce noise but is not very intrested in extreem overclocking.

I could see myself using that in my linux box or something. I mean if u look at it it would cost you 40 bucks to do anything decent from thermalright, plus another say 20 bucks for case fans. So for an additional 40 bucks the thing runs silent. not too bad of a deal, however I would be a little concerned about pump failure thats for sure.

Prime

Wow that looks ALMOST compact enough to fit in a SFFish case. Maybe the Antec Aria? Anyone know if there is space enough for that radiator if you modded the case a bit?

Back