• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp-m 2500+ Back On Line!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=Ambush=-

After nearly a month of being RMAed, my DFI LanParty is back and my mobile barton is up and running(my backup asus board didnt like the XP-M or the BH-6). about to go to 11x240 and start priming. :clap:

But I nearly had and embloism about an hour and a half ago. After I booted the LP up and was as giddy as a school girl, I went stright to flashing to the 1/21 oskar bios. Only to get the 4 LEDs of Death......AGAIN!

I nearly freaked out. After trying to claer the bios several times, I still had the problem. I really did come close to throwing my case out the window (in fact I did manage to break my big maglite! Oh well lifetime warrenty! :D) I then went to hotflash in in my backup asus board with my boiling blood(not expecting it to work). But to my chagrin, when i tured it on again..I worked!! Yay!

Now time to order a bios savior! ;)

Back