• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800-e deluxe big problem!!~! =[

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

viets7ylez

Registered
Hey guys, i have a p4c800-e deluxe motherboard and a 3.0c

im running ocz pc4000 gold el.

nothing is oced and everything is at stock, but when i do something cpu intensive ill get a BSOD or a hardlock where everything freezes. Its mostly a hardlock, sometimes its a BSOD. I dont think its the psu because the rails are good and i have a fortron 530 so its not a generic one.

I think it might be a faulty board. I have run memtest for 12 hours also, and no errors..

i really need help thanks =\

on your board v-core drops when cpu is loaded. on my 2.4GHz it dropped to 1.48 from 1.58 when the voltage was defined to 1.525V.
Check the behaviour of v-core on your board. Try raising the v-core a bit and see if this helps.

Under Chipset Performance Mode (Enable)
Jumperfree Performance Mode (Auto)
The only thing that turbo does is tighten your ram timings to it's fastest it can handle....

Set you ram timings manually and all voltages set to (Auto)

B.O.L
Vflux

Sounds like vdimm. Are you running 2.8? If not up the vdimm to 2.8. You probably need your ram timings at 2.5-3-3-8 or is it 2.5-4-4-8 which is what they are rated at. Also, disable USB legacy support unless you have some USB 1.1 devices. Set everything else under chipset to auto. I suspect your ram. Also, you can try the cpu voltage at 1.525 or 1.55 instead of manual.

Back