• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

burnt out mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Delzer

Registered
if i set the fsb to 233 without changing the mutliplier or vcore, and its not posting at all, is it possible that i messed up my motherboard? i have a k7n2 delta.

Still trying to figure out what happened to your comp? Well I've look around a bit and I mean a bit, I think you should look into hotflashing your board. I don't know what that means. But since you have taken out your cmos battery and reset your bios already. I'm lost. And I'm one of the only ones who is actually responding to cries for help. Look into hotflashing. Next time overclock a lot slower. If you need anything just post. I'll be watching this thread

ya i've tried both methods to clear cmos, nothing works...but ya i'll look up hotflashing for sure. thanks.

look, the same thing happend to me. Look in you manual on your jumpers for your motherboard. You have to set the jumpers to safe mode and change the jumper from 133/166 to 100fsb. That will let you get into bios and change it back and fix it. GL

Back