• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who can identify this nVidia card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daba

All I know that it is a GeForce2 MX400.

I put RAMsinks on it but I can remove them if that's the only way of identifying them.

From the card, I can read a number that says AS400 VER 1.4.

The stock fan that came with is apparently a 40mm FANNER TECH (Shen Zhen) Model FD04010A.

Large side picture of the card

Here's a picture of the card with the stock HSF:

mystery_gf2mx400.JPG

Here's a picture of the card when I put on a passive HS:

GF2_MX400_640x480.JPG

Any idea who made this?

Last edited:
looked on ebay with several word/number combos and got exactly zero hits for anything related to a as400 video card of any kind.

whats the FCC ID #?

I can't find an FCC ID number, just a sticker with a D on it.

On the back there's a sticker with a barcode that says:

886H102869
AS400M5

I would stick with my earlier guess of Innovision... but the capicitors are different.

tornado_1.jpg

Allthough the ASUS GeForce 2 V7100Pro 64 MB looks very very similar. Not the new ones... they're all skinny now... but the older ones...

but no it really looks to me like it's......

a-mx40_L.jpg

A CHAINTECH

....maybe?

Last edited:
It's not a chaintec because the memory above the GPU is vertically placed, not horizontally.

Also, that bracket is from my Radeon 9800, because I lost original bracket (fell off). I only has 1 VGA connector, nothing else.

It LOOKS like an asus.. I have an asus that is the v7100 and it looks similar (that card rocks- 32mb of memory with 128-bit) I would say an asus, but thats just me.

check ou the PCI plate, theres a MX400 Innovision with dual monitor (like the pic avalible) looks likt eh dual VGA out was put on it (it being a single) but my asus is gold and also asus model numvers start with V not AS i would have to say innovision, they have it on there website but no pics of the actual products

It looks alot like the geforce card i got out of my old gateway black heat sink and no svid i would look that up but i pulled mine out and the caps and the open chip area in the back of the card are the same and i got that d sticker on it to it came out of gp7-450 what the card numbers are unknown

Back