• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

omg new vga silencers soon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

I heard the new vga silencers will be available in the next few weeks and there will be 8 new models. ooo... copper bases...

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/story.php?id=564

http://pcmoddingmy.com/content.php?review.81

:drool:

ati2f.jpg

ati3f.jpg

ati4f.jpg

ati4b1.jpg

ati4b2.jpg

Last edited:
*Drools* ok maybe i'll just have to hold out since i just ordered my x800pro today :) Was going to order the 3 version but they are outta stock anyways.

This is from the german site.

Arctic Cooling brings naturally back new VGA Silencer for the new diagram maps of ATI and NVIDIA. Due to the new developments one struggled through oneself however directly to it, a completely new to designen more efficient LINE UP. We received five new Arctic of Cooling models for this reason, in order to regard to us the new products in a test. The Review will need however still another little, because naturally only once the appropriate diagram maps must be organized. As soon as the 6800 Ultras and X800 XT in-wobble platinum around again with us, we will accomplish the tests. So far we can show however already once with a picture gallery of the exhausts, against which we place high expectations concerning the quiet running with nevertheless good performance. Under "READ More" we arranged the photos.

I noticed that at pcmoddingmy.com, they don't have any of the new cards...

We have to start gathering some ATI graphic cards to do up this review. Again, is anyone willing to sponsor us an X800?

too bad I have no idea who to contact at pcmoddingmy.com, as I'm willing to do the review myself, for them.

as it stands, I'm about to finish modding my card with ram sinks and side blowing fans, that will be added to my card that already has the ver.3 VGA silencer on it.

I would be willing to hold off the mod to do the review, yet I have no idea who the authur is...I'd be even willing to send back the cooler at my cost.

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how good they are.

at least the pics are nice.

mica

lol, if you get a hold of them, and they agree to send you the HS, let me know or tell them ill do the NV silencer 4 for them :p
micamica1217 said:
I noticed that at pcmoddingmy.com, they don't have any of the new cards...

too bad I have no idea who to contact at pcmoddingmy.com, as I'm willing to do the review myself, for them.

as it stands, I'm about to finish modding my card with ram sinks and side blowing fans, that will be added to my card that already has the ver.3 VGA silencer on it.

I would be willing to hold off the mod to do the review, yet I have no idea who the authur is...I'd be even willing to send back the cooler at my cost.

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how good they are.

at least the pics are nice.

mica

Back