• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help finding a company who installs custom case windows!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4megaserver

Registered
I just bought a new Lian Li PC-6077 and I need a custom shaped window cut and installed in the side and the top. I do not have the tools to do this myself, so I would rather spend the money on having a professional do it correctly. I had my last case (Lian Li PC-60) done by a company who has since gone out of business (Arena Computers in CA if I remember right..) and I am not having any luck searching on google, it seems to only bring up sites that sell mod window kits to install yourself. Do anyone know where I can have this done? PLEASE HELP!! My install of the new machine has been put on hold and I'm chillin using my M700 Comapq Laptop till then!!

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

I'm ashamed of myself. About 2 years ago I found a place in Texas that did custom windows and installs and did an awesome job. For the life of me I do not remeber the name of the company. I've tried hard to find them again, but I am unable to. The windows were laser cut to perfection.

Here is a pic of the window they did (I did the decalling and lighting myself.

http://www.geocities.com/riod_m/silverdragon.html

Send 64Thunderbolt a private message. I know he used to do custom case cutting. Pretty sure he still does. He uses a waterjet to cut the metal. You could try www.MNPCTech. They have a waterjet service.

That place in texas is directron.com

They will probably do an fine job. I know the head tech, and he is amazingly knowlegable. They have info on custom windows on their website. Its a bit expensive though.

nealric said:
That place in texas is directron.com

They will probably do an fine job. I know the head tech, and he is amazingly knowlegable. They have info on custom windows on their website. Its a bit expensive though.

It wasn't directron.com
It was another small place, unless they merged with them.

Back