• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ghost Alternative

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kaso

After losing my second load of Data to a Bad ghost image i'm starting to get a tad ****ed off, so i'm wondering if there's a similar software that is like bettter?

take a look at xxcopy. I don't know if it works but looks like a nice free solution for file copying. Now I need to do a backup before my install dies.

Backup over network?

I need an imageer/backup utility that works over my home network. I tried Drive Image 2002 and it's supposed to work but doesn't see ANY network drives at all. Does Acronis do this?

I've been using Paragon Drive Backup for the past few years (was using Ghost before that, but found a much better licensing deal with Paragon), and I've never had problems with it, even in a complex network environment.

I would suggest checking out their latest version, as it has some nice additions. http://www.drive-backup.com/

Hope that helps ;)

Back