• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

easy costs almost nothing, yet nice KB mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maiof

i'm not saying this will make your keyboard the best lookin on the block, but it does look nice....

i dont know what KBs this will work on also... i have the natural elite KB by M$, and it looks nice...

there is a small indentation on the keyboard where it goes around the sets of keys...... if you get a sharpie and just run it along the groove, it looks pretty cool..... i spraypainted my keyboard a bright-goldish-yellow and using a blue sharpie did this. look nice...

have fun moddin,

Yarr, time for a $5 new used keyboard from Boeing Surplus. The space bar on this one(bought new from Compusa new, ~2 years ago. $10)is driving me to distraction. I think paint and Magic Marker might jazz up a stock Dell kb. If I had the time, that is.

Please post a pic if you can, maiof.

i'd love to post a pic. but no digi cam. i WAS able to scan in my modded mouse and post it though.. but i doubt it would work with keyboard.........

will do soon as i can though,
peace-out,

Super said:
Can you post a pic? I was thinking about modding my keyboard, but have no idea where to start... maybe the leds.

I modded mine a little while ago, to match my case, i also modded my mouse and monitor, painted them blue and replaced all the leds, on the monitor, keyboard and case with blue ones, looks pretty good imo, i will post a pic once i get it scanned

KeyboardCowboy said:

I modded mine a little while ago, to match my case, i also modded my mouse and monitor, painted them blue and replaced all the leds, on the monitor, keyboard and case with blue ones, looks pretty good imo, i will post a pic once i get it scanned

Thanks for the idea. I wasn't thinking about matching all of them, but its a good idea. Right now I just wanna do something to it! I think I have some spray paint left...

Back