• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vid card prob help plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beserker

Registered
ok guys here is my prob i have just bought a fic 9600 pro vid card, loaded the drivers off cd downloaded updated drivers from site and every time i load the new ones it gets messed up after windows load screen :cry:

i tried omega drivers they lock up when i start bf1942

beserker said:
ok guys here is my prob i have just bought a fic 9600 pro vid card, loaded the drivers off cd downloaded updated drivers from site and every time i load the new ones it gets messed up after windows load screen :cry:

i tried omega drivers they lock up when i start bf1942

What kind of card did you have before? I would uninstall the drivers and then run driver cleaner to pick up what the uninstall didnt.You can download driver cleaner from here Reboot and then install the 4.7 cats. Sound like drivers are conflicting.

--Josh

ok i was trying to run the cleaner it said to restart in safe mode so i did, then win xp came up and wanted me to select ether me or admin on the users screen i have tried both it just resets itself and boots into reg win xp

plz help

beserker said:
ok i was trying to run the cleaner it said to restart in safe mode so i did, then win xp came up and wanted me to select ether me or admin on the users screen i have tried both it just resets itself and boots into reg win xp

plz help

Then just try running driver cleaner in regular windows. Then reboot and install new drivers.

--Josh

ok i just ran drive cleaner and got rid of any graphic crap i could think of loaded drivers and its still ****ed, :bang head i built my comp myself i know this stuff what am i doing wrong i have never had a prob with any gfx card before

is it because its made by fic

Back