• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my 2.4C SL6WF!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mtb856

Hey guys,

Just got my new 2.4C to replace my 1.8A.... installed it just about an hour ago, and with no large problems got it started. Booted into Windows, putted around and then said " the hell with it, lets see what this baby can do!".

So I went into BIOS and increased the FSB to 230 and booted up just fine on 1.55V... man, this baby cooks compared to my 1.8A! Went into Sandra and my scores are right where I expected them to be. :D

Only thing that's weird is my computer isn't recognizing my DDR as dual-channel and my mem. bandwidth dropped from 4100 to 3200 at the same speed :(. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

Anyway, just wanted to post my joyous news!!!:D Oh happy day :D

Cool, got an update for you guys... was able to get it up to 3.6 but it wasn't Prime stable at the vcore that I want to stay at so I'm backing it down to 3.4 for the moment. I'll see I can get some pics of a bench @ 3.4 ( Sandra probably). I'm leaving for a week at 12 o'clock, so if I don't reply to this thread, that's why.... thanks for all the posts, guys!!! :D

Here they are, I'm going to link to them b/c I didn't want to compress the images ( Sandra scores tend to get fuzzy when you compress them :p )

CPU-Z

Sandra1

Sandra2

Back