• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9800pro and extended desktop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ashenfang

The Jet Man!
Hey all, First off, does the 9800 pro support two monitors? I know I have an analog and a DVI port. If so, I am very new to this if some on could be so kind as to guide me through enabling it.

Thanks alot. :clap:

yes it supports multiple moniters. You just connect the two moniters one on the vga and the other to the dvi(with an adapter if your moniter doesn't have the corresponding dvi connector). Then you just go to advanced tab and select extend desktop. Very easy IMO.

Dual screens are nice when you game because you can run monitering software, chat software etc on the side and then take a glimpse at it every once in a while. I want to get a pci vid card so I can trun three moniters and a psone lcd in the front of my case(just the though of being surrounded with moniters is awesome.

Back