• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which mobile is the best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd search the steppings of each and see if you can find any results of people. Using a mobile is a gamble because it may or may not work well. Even if someone gets xGHz you may only get yGhz. So if you don't want to gamble then I'd stick with what you have.

i had a "I" 2500+ to 2.5ghz and 1.85v which is unacceptable to me considering it wasnt even superpi stable!

So now im trying to pay a little more for a psssibly better result 2.6ghz is my main goal.

Have had one 2500 and two 2600, the 2500 was the clear winner. It is pretty much a roll of the die as to which'll be the best for you. By the way, I've never had anything but a ton of problems with eXcaliberPC. I would strongly suggest you try Newegg, Mwave or Zipzoomfly --- I've bought a lot of stuff from either of the 3 and never had a problem, particularly if I had to RMA.

No, it's all a gamble.

As long as you don't get a 2400+ 45 watt or even 35 watt, even newegg will do with 2500+ and 2600+ mobiles.

2600+ Mobiles with the stepping of IQYHA MPMW week 52 / 51 2003 all did 2.6ghz with 1.8v.

Personally any 2600+ IQYHA MPMW stepping would have my eye. Thats what I personally would get.

http://www.excaliberpc.com/product_info.php?products_id=3874

Seeing that there are 52 weeks in a year, and my CPU is a week 52, you have an excellent shot. This one is from week 1 of 2004. One week after my CPU. Odds are it will do about 2.6ghz with aprox 1.8v, like the rest of em.:cool:

Sentential said:
2600+ Mobiles with the stepping of IQYHA MPMW week 52 / 51 2003 all did 2.6ghz with 1.8v.

Personally any 2600+ IQYHA MPMW stepping would have my eye. Thats what I personally would get.

Yup, That's what I have and it rocks. I haven't pushed her yet up that much in VCore, Gonna wait till after summer since I'm on air. I've had her at v1.725 and she was screaming fast with temps in my acceptable range.

I got it at the Egg. I'd go with the 2600+ Mobile, its only 10-15$$'s more than the 2500+ isn't it?

**Sig** :drool:

Back