• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

besides'sd3/hl2 what's your most anticipated game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

copernicus

i'm been waiting for star wars battlefront for along time now, can't wait for sept 21. for me the d3/hl2 hype is gone. took to long i guess.

unreal 3
rome total war
warhammer 40k dawn of war
lord of the rings battle for middle earth
stalker
call of duty united offencive

some I have pre-ordered there - there are others I want this year that are looking good, F.E.A.R being one

I'm looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D and as always the next installment of NBA Live, namely 2005 edition.

Cheers, Flix

Well personally I am waiting for the acclaimed Final Fantasy remakes which were requested by its original designer who is retiring. Supposidely I have heard FF7-9 are going to be first? Anyhow its probably just rumors, but thats what I want more then any other games(What joy it would bring to mine eyes to see beautiful FFX style characters in FF7 and 8 with good voice acting).

Hm...im actually looking forward to Halo 2 more than HL2 and Doom 3. Here is a list

1. Halo 2
2. STALKER
3. Juiced ( might be good )
4. Need for Speed underground 2 ( Juiced has more realistic looking cars/parts )
5. SRS ( .....i like racing games lol ^^ )
6. Gran Turismo 4
7. Forza ( xbox )

well i just picked one game lol but s.t.a.l.k.e.r. looks great and of course halo 2.

Well personally I am waiting for the acclaimed Final Fantasy remakes which were requested by its original designer who is retiring. Supposidely I have heard FF7-9 are going to be first? Anyhow its probably just rumors, but thats what I want more then any other games(What joy it would bring to mine eyes to see beautiful FFX style characters in FF7 and 8 with good voice acting).

man that would be great :clap: ff7 is one of the best console rpg's of all time /imho. i would kill {just a figure of speech :) } to play an updated version.

nah I think I could kill for a chance to play an update copy, but thats just me. Anyhow I just want an updated graphics, and sound but the story for the most part I want left untouched. Maybe more expansion or something or allow for new features to be unlocked after you beat it the first time, but you need people to see what FF7 was originally like and then let them play the update version with all the new stuff. Anyhow enough of my chit chat. I was looking at stalker and it looks wonderful, but I am more interested in Halo 2 (i was disappointed they pushed back the release from Spring to fall). HL2 and Doom3 have lost there novelty IMO so its not on top of my list.

Some aren't on PC, but here they are:

Fable
Black & White 2
B.C.
Rome: Total War
WoW
Halo 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Fallout 3
And (Doom III) yeah, I know you said BESIDES, but it had to be said.

Bunch of really great looking games coming out in the near(?) future. Looking forward to Halo 2, even though what I'm hearing is they are pulling the same deal as last time, no PC version till later. SW:Battlefront looks awesome, can't wait for that. KoToR 2 and the new Call of Duty look really cool too

I am looking towards Halo2 more than d3 and hl2. I am a multiplayer fanatic and single player looks epic, just look at the videos.
Besides that:
1. Stalker
2. Brothers in Arms
3. CoD: United Offensive
4. Street Racing Syndicate
5. Fable
6. The game I will love the most, most likely: Star Wars KoToR 2
7. Battlefront
8. Tribes Vengeance anyone?

Oh snap! I forgot about Resident Evil 4!

From what I've heard, it's going to be released in a nice collector's box complete w/ the REmake, RE2, RE3, and RE:CVX, along w/ all kinds of documentation regarding the Umbrella Corporation and various experiments they've conductive, including T and Progenetor.

Back