• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speed Fan Utility

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well you could try running fah or seti or some other program that relys heavily on the processor and then watch the temps, odds are the ont that rises the most is the cpu

~Magick_Man~

Mine is Temp 1 for MoBo, and Temp 2 for Chip (or vice versa). It will be READILY apparent once you launch a benchmark app (or SETI). You can also go into the "options" and it tells you more about WHAT each temp is getting its reading from. I was able to figure out what each HD was this way (it referenced my volume labels to the SMART monitoring).

You can also double click on the "name" in the "options" tab, and rename appropriately (mine are now "correctly" labeled P4, MoBo, 36Gig, 200Gig, 160Gig 1, 160Gig 2, etc)...

Later :cool:

Randyman... said:
You can also double click on the "name" in the "options" tab, and rename appropriately (mine are now "correctly" labeled P4, MoBo, 36Gig, 200Gig, 160Gig 1, 160Gig 2, etc)...

I never knew you could do it that way. I always just opened the .cfg files with notepad and modified the names there.

Back