• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shadowblade1

hey, i was wondering whats the best 80 and 120mm fans? i dont mind a little noise i want power :) are tornadoes good? i need mayb 3-4 80mm fans and mayb 1-2 120mm fans what about the best fan controllers? thanks

the best 120mm fan is the silverstone comes with speed adjustment and can put out over 100cfm..... I also have an 80mm and 92mm tornado...... they push more air than anything else on the market in those sizes.

tornado 80mm fans have 84.1 CFM and are 55.2db anything better? also whats the best 120mm fan? i cant find anything really high.

if i got 4 80mm tornadoes what would you recommend to control them? i need a good controller any opinions? hey im thinking about replaing those 2 lighted fans with 80mm tornadoes and the two rear areas with 80-92mm tornadoes. is there a way i could enlarge the area in the back to hold a 92mm fan? thx back: http://www.casepower.com.tw/english/Products/XL/0408.htm down page, 2 holes.

Last edited:
shadowblade1 said:
tornado 80mm fans have 84.1 CFM and are 55.2db anything better? also whats the best 120mm fan? i cant find anything really high.

Best 120 mm fan hands down.
Delta 120mm Monster

190 CFM 59.2 dBA loud as hell and difficult to put a speed control on it because of the amount of watts it draws. But it is a true performer.

Last edited:
is there a way i could enlarge the area in the back to hold a 92mm fan?

Take out the 80mm's and see if the 92mm's will fit in the space provided..Look from the inside of the case..I couldn't really tell from the pic in the link..;)
* 92 Millimeters equals 3.62205 Inches
** Ear plugs and head phones on page 4..:burn::)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

Back