• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

won't send work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FizzledFiend

due to this linksys problem I have about 4 projects ready to send. i searched for a while about the sendall flag, but I am a bit frustrated. how do i add this command? whats the proper flag for it? HELP!!

just went from blue to green got 10 borged machines up and running and I really want to pass up whiteboy...HELP!

I just restart the fahconsole/winfah app to resend the data.
One of the servers has been flakey tho - I had 4 WU waiting and they finally all went yesterday.

I searched and found this right away...

Wedo said:
Looks like Mr.Furious beat me to the answer. However, I'll explain the process, just in case.

Shutdown the service, or services, and then start them up using the -send flag. This will force the client to send all WU's to Stanford.

You would do this by hitting:

Start/Run/"C:\Program Files\FAH\FAH4Console.exe" -send

Do this for all of your client and see if the WU's are sent. Then close the clients and restart the services.

hmm I used the flag -send all and it still says in EMIII that there is 1 WU in queue to send, yet it finishes a WU sends it and gets another and doesn't send the one in queue...recon EMIII is nuts?

I have 4 WUs in que too but my FAH log shows it tries to send them every so often but can't.

Code:
[07:35:56] Writing local files
[07:35:56] Completed 310000 out of 500000 steps  (62)

[07:43:35] + Attempting to send results
[07:43:38] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[07:43:38] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[07:43:38]     (171.67.89.151:8080)
[07:43:38] - Error: Could not transmit unit 07 (completed July 21). Keeping unit in queue.
[07:43:55] Writing local files
[07:43:55] Completed 315000 out of 500000 steps  (63)
[07:51:54] Writing local files

Stanford server offline?

Yea, that server has been down since early yesterday. I have four WUs to go to that one. As far as EMIII showing to have one in queue, you might just need to delete a file in the work folder. I can't for the life of me remember which one it is. Someone here told us how not long ago.

hmmm the server that the my queue wus should be sent to is working fine.... :confused:

Back