• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 or NF7-S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Senater_Cache

Whats up mobo section. Ive been spending loads of time in the WC section regarding my new sys.

Anyways Ive got a SOYO Dragon PLus and I hate that POS.
Im also somewhat broke as I just bought a WC setup.
Im looking to buying an ABIT board to do some serious overclocking.
I want a NF7-S v2 but as it runs at around $90 it is currently out of my range.

How is the NF7 or AN7 in terms of overclocking. I dont care about Serial.

are they worthy contenders still? I am having a hard time googleing for NF7 (nS).

PLease help me, as my 2500-m is dying to hit that 2.5 !!

thanks alot

SenC.

The AN7 is better but costs more/as much than the NF7-S.

The only other thing the -S adds is Soundstorm audio, which is quite good.

Who says the AN7 is better? The NF7-S is tried and true to be an amazing overclocker. The AN7 can be better but needs a lot of modding. Just take a gander at my sig and a few others to see what it can do. My Chip isn't that good and can't break 2.56ghz. My RAM is almost at its limits.

you can do just about as much with the NF7 as with the NF7-s (I believe the s-model has more options for voltage but that may not even be true). If you don't care about sata, then you'll be fine... they take pretty much the same hacked bios that the s-model takes. I have two of them and I'm pleased with both.

Back