• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my pc(A64 3200+)is it ne good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Qatar

here is som screeny's @ what its runing at atm and do you guys think i can get more out of it?

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thank's... :)

Yes its good and pretty similar to what I have except why is your voltage at 1.65 thats pretty high for no ocing at all. But use clockgen I bet you could easily get to 2.2. Just drop the ldt to 3 and you could probably run your ram 1:1 because its pc3500

dident notis that im doing som tests atm on Vcore will post abut it lata on today,

im a noob ne way but whats the ldt to 3 and what do you mean by ram 1:1

ps.atm prime is runing with vcore of 1.440 will see need to test abit more let me know if im doing somthing worng

Thank's

testing with this setings atm stabel so far,will see if somthing comes up ;)

0.jpg

Qatar said:
testing with this setings atm stabel so far,will see if somthing comes up ;)

0.jpg

set your vcore to 1.6-1.65, htt 3x, vdimm 2.8 or higher f ya can, multi 9x, max mem divider 166, then start cranking up the htt frequency and seee what shell do,start at say 240 or so, if it fails give her more juice(volts).

yeah keep going, i think you could squeez some more out of this, i also was thinking of a system close to this.

yzzuf said:
set your vcore to 1.6-1.65, htt 3x, vdimm 2.8 or higher f ya can, multi 9x, max mem divider 166, then start cranking up the htt frequency and seee what shell do,start at say 240 or so, if it fails give her more juice(volts).

thanks for thr replay,,

things that i know and things i dont tbh here we go

Vcore to 1.6.1.65=this i know
htt 3x=i dont know what do you mean by that
Vdimm 2.8=i know
mult 9x=on this mobo i cant change it from bios
mem divider 166= now this is somthing that i dont know abut @ all if u can plz tel me more

thanks and im witing for your replay

Vcore to 1.6.1.65=this i know
htt 3x=i dont know what do you mean by that
Vdimm 2.8=i know
mult 9x=on this mobo i cant change it from bios
mem divider 166= now this is somthing that i dont know abut @ all if u can plz tel me more

its ltd not htt...look for this setting in your bios, it should be at 4x or 5x
change your multiplier within clockgen
mem divider 166 is equivilent to 200/166, 200 being the htt, 166 being your memory speed. If you were to increase htt [like the A64's FSB] then the memory would increase along with it. Your memory should work up to about 230-250Mhz 2-2-2-11 or 2.5-2-2-11

wuzzapiman said:
its ltd not htt...look for this setting in your bios, it should be at 4x or 5x
change your multiplier within clockgen
mem divider 166 is equivilent to 200/166, 200 being the htt, 166 being your memory speed. If you were to increase htt [like the A64's FSB] then the memory would increase along with it. Your memory should work up to about 230-250Mhz 2-2-2-11 or 2.5-2-2-11

just checkd bios and LTD is set to 3x and thars ltd speed to its set to auto and i can set it to 8bit what do i do next Vcore is @ 1.6 now and i changed mem timeing's to 2.5-2-2-11

this mobo has an agp lock only no pci lock :(

thank's

Back