• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Don't ya hate it when...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

Don't ya hate it when a server admin kicks you because you are beating his clan's team?

I joined a Halo BG CTF server earlier and started playing. I snuck over to the other base with a flame thrower, and there was this guy in the gunner seat of a hog watching the back. I come up behind him and toast him. So I am going up to the base and a guy starts shooting at me. I hit him with a frag and pop a few rounds into him (he dies). Then I jump down and grab the flag, as I was makeing my way up to the port I melee 2 of their team in the backs with the flag. I get through the port and make it all the way back to my base, then I get...
"You Have Been Kicked By The Admin" or whatever msg.

Needless to say I was ****ed and knew why he kicked me (his clan was winning against the other team, then I came in and pwnd their team :)) so I went back in and asked why he kicked me. He woulden't tell me, so I grab the sniper and pop 4 of their guys on their base. And he kicks me again.

Lovelly when an admin of a clan server can't take the fact his clan is getting pwnd, isn't it? Not to mention.. this was a clan tryout!

i think this thread is just for you to brag :) but yeah i know what your talking about...happens all the time to me in renegade.../me pwns renegade.

Its the greatest compliment someone can pay you when they call you a cheater (when you are not cheating of course) or kick you for no reason other than being good.

I just posted it because it has never happened to me before and I was angry because I wanted to help the poor red team.

Know what your talking about! I play alot of ET and often I wonder why my skills all of a sudden gets so "bad" when the owners of the server plays on the opposite team.... CHEATERS SHOULD FRY IN HELL! and then be eaten with garlic!

My Battlefield clan hates that as well, and we only kick/ban people for a few things, mostly just being jerk-tards. If you're better than us, more power to you...

What most people don't realize is that if you DON'T play against someone better thatn you, you will NEVER get better. That is a fact.

The only way to get real good is to play aginst someone that can beat your real good. Example: How to become a good UT(2003)deathmatch player.... When you can beat the computer(bots) in God-mode your up for some serious online games.
This will only teach you speed and aim but it's worth alot anyway. The rest is up to you.
Meaning: If you suck.....you will always suck!

If you were a clan leader and saw someone in your recruiting server kicking your team's butt woulden't you try to get him to be in your clan?

PCGUY112887 said:
If you were a clan leader and saw someone in your recruiting server kicking your team's butt woulden't you try to get him to be in your clan?
Maybe that's why you were kicking his clans butt :)
But ya I know the feeling. The sentence that goes through everyones head is "Wow, you and your clan are noobs."

Dracknem said:
The rest of your post seems to contradict that statement.......or am I reading it wrong? lol

What I meant is that alot of people can learn to be good enough to beat the computer at extreme difficult levels. But all it will teach you is fast reactions towards scripted behaviour.
While playing with good human players you alays have to adapt to their style to beat them.
I could be God on one server cuz of their style and a total noob on another server cuz their style is unknown to me. The point is to adapt fast. Thats what makes a good player.

Almost everybody can learn to beat the computer, but beating real life humans in games is a lot harder. Even noobs can be hard at some point to beat.
A real sucker can beat the computer because of repetition, but he will struggle hard with human opponents that change thier style all the time, and loose all the time.

(ok, it's still a bad explanation....Hope some of you get it.)

I get kicked all the time from halo servers for scoring and beating the server operators team lol. I get pretty ticked but when I actually think about it for a moment it is like a compliment. One thing I have had happen to me is I have been banned from a server for no reason(no tk's) and even the server operator didn't know what happend, but I got my friend to check on it for me who was also playing and he said he doesn't know why I got booted and then let me back in. My guess if he realy didn't do it was that someone hacked the server and took me out of the picture. Ah well its all gun.

DaWiper said:
What I meant is that alot of people can learn to be good enough to beat the computer at extreme difficult levels. But all it will teach you is fast reactions towards scripted behaviour.
While playing with good human players you alays have to adapt to their style to beat them.
I could be God on one server cuz of their style and a total noob on another server cuz their style is unknown to me. The point is to adapt fast. Thats what makes a good player.

Almost everybody can learn to beat the computer, but beating real life humans in games is a lot harder. Even noobs can be hard at some point to beat.
A real sucker can beat the computer because of repetition, but he will struggle hard with human opponents that change thier style all the time, and loose all the time.

(ok, it's still a bad explanation....Hope some of you get it.)

Ok, I thought you meant by playing the computer, you get faster reactions, which in turn makes you better online player. I see what you were really trying to say.

I used to get kicked from servers, for having more knife kills than gun kills. Sometimes it was just easy to hide or walk around behind the guy. Most never turn around and catch a knife in the back but yeah, Getting kicked for being supreme on a game sucks

Yeah, you own on their server then accuse you for hacking.

Its time to run your own server.

PCGUY112887 said:
Don't ya hate it when a server admin kicks you because you are beating his clan's team?

I joined a Halo BG CTF server earlier and started playing. I snuck over to the other base with a flame thrower, and there was this guy in the gunner seat of a hog watching the back. I come up behind him and toast him. So I am going up to the base and a guy starts shooting at me. I hit him with a frag and pop a few rounds into him (he dies). Then I jump down and grab the flag, as I was makeing my way up to the port I melee 2 of their team in the backs with the flag. I get through the port and make it all the way back to my base, then I get...
"You Have Been Kicked By The Admin" or whatever msg.

Needless to say I was ****ed and knew why he kicked me (his clan was winning against the other team, then I came in and pwnd their team :)) so I went back in and asked why he kicked me. He woulden't tell me, so I grab the sniper and pop 4 of their guys on their base. And he kicks me again.

Lovelly when an admin of a clan server can't take the fact his clan is getting pwnd, isn't it? Not to mention.. this was a clan tryout!
It still isn't as bad as when in DC you get in a chopper with the admin and he just runs that thing right into the ground and you say "Nice flyin, Tex" or in my case "Wow gj noob" and then you just get kicked and ur like "oooooooopppsssssssssssss."

Back