• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to put this huge Radiator? in Lian-Le pc-75 case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toomnymods

I just purchased a nice complete setup from jabtech.com ----

Asetek Waterchill KT03A-L30 Power water cooling kit With Antarctica Water block (DUAL RAD) :attn: :attn:
*Also bought a northbridge Asetek waterblock also seperatly*

WaterChill CPU Cooler Antarctica supporting Intel P4 S478, AMD Socket A, AMD S754/S940 (AMD 64)
Black Ice Pro DUAL Radiator with push on fittings
2 X 120 mm Low Noise Papst Fans with push on fittings
320 gph Hydor L30 Pump with push on fittings ...
There is more but these are the only things I have questions about ..
This radiator is gonna be rather large, too big to mount at the bottom front portion of the case, too big for the back.. only other option I see is to chop apart my 200.00 case and have it blow thru the top center?? Don't really wanna have it outside the case.. Trying to keep it neat as possible..
Any ideas?

I have the same case and am about to mod the top to put my heatercore up there. I think it's the best place to put it on the case. Make 2 120mm punches in the top of the case, the shroud underneath that (with the fans pulling through the rad) and the heatercore at the bottom. That's the best I could come up with. The hardest part is figuring out how to mount the sucker. It'll probably be too late by the time I get it done (going to europe for 2 weeks) but I can have pictures when I'm done. Oh, and someone else did a similar thing in one of their projects. Do a search for pc-75 and it'll pop up.

Back