Forum Jump

yo OCG Vietnam div.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 07-25-04, 03:47 AM Thread Starter   #1
SF101
The Printer Guru

10 Year Badge

Talking yo OCG Vietnam div.

yo does your squad have a vietnam 24/7 server?? cuz i mean if it does that would be tight id bring my boys over there all the time to have some fun with yall..

my squad *Janissaries has one if yall wana play some with us.. its a good dedicated server. doesnt traffic as much as some of the other servers though.. so if you see it or us in it come fill it up and have some ggs guys. anyone from these forums are welcome to come join us for some games . we dont ban ppl for playing good either which is starting to become harder and harder to come by lol ..

thanks guys
solarflare*Ja

My 3 Current Rigs-Guest-Main-Work/Spare-HTPC-Laptop
I7930@4.0GHz-Guest
3770K@ 4.6GHz -Main
2500k @ 4.7GHz -work/Spare
3570K @ 4.2 -HTPC
MSI GT70-2OC/770m-998/4800MHz -Laptop
SF101 HW BOT
Join the Bench Team!

GPU's (XFX290/X@1150/1500"EKWB"|GIGAOC7970WF3@1250/1850|Asus480GTX@900/2000|
2xEvga260Core216's SLI in HTPC-Retired gpu's 9600ati|9800proATI|8800GTS"320mb&640mb"
|8800GTX|9800GT|9800GX2
SF101 is offline Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 07-25-04, 05:20 AM   #2
twEEkerAreUs

Yup, We've had a BF:V server since June. Also have Teamspeak server too which has been around for a while. It is a 16 player private server for the clan. Your welcome to join in anytime you feel like it or your other clan members. Do you all have Xfire? I'll send you a PM on here with the server info, contact me on Xfire at "tweekerareus" or PM or whatever works.

OCZ Platinum 3x2GB
Crucial M4 128GB SSD x2/WD Green 1TB x3
Hanns-G 28in/HIS Radeon 6950
Auzentech X-Fi Forte/Logitech Z-5500
twEEkerAreUs is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 07-25-04, 03:31 PM   #3
micamica1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF101
yo does your squad have a vietnam 24/7 server?? cuz i mean if it does that would be tight id bring my boys over there all the time to have some fun with yall..

my squad *Janissaries has one if yall wana play some with us.. its a good dedicated server. doesnt traffic as much as some of the other servers though.. so if you see it or us in it come fill it up and have some ggs guys. anyone from these forums are welcome to come join us for some games . we dont ban ppl for playing good either which is starting to become harder and harder to come by lol ..

thanks guys
solarflare*Ja
thanks for the invite....

we would love for us, to maybe get together, and play an organised, friendly scrimage with you.

maybe twice a month, or so.

feel free to use our private server, yet it's mostly setup for what we are practicing at the time, and may not benifit you.
sometimes bots are added, sometimes maps don't rotate (so as we can practice that one map on our off times)....you get the idea.

please feel free to hit me up on Xfire....mica1217
or you can always drop me a PM here.
I'm the clan leader, so I can always ans any questions you have.

if you didn't get a PM with the server info from tweeker, then just PM me, and I'll be happy to send you the info.

I hope to see you on Xfire.

mica

Q6600 @ 3.0 (3.2 max OC), MSI P6N SLI plat, 4gigs corsair xms2, 2x 9800gtx KO in SLI, X-Fi XGamer, 2x Seagate Barracuda 250gb, Light-on 20x DVD, Thermaltake 750w PSU, air cooled with Ultama-90 and Antec 900 case....Soyo (24D6) 24" wide 14139 vantage

" Comparing the technical relevance of The Inquirer to Beyond3D is like comparing the technical prowess of Paris Hilton to John Carmack." -Albuquerque

[OCG] Fraging at it's finest.
micamica1217 is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Software > Games
Games Tips and general discussion