• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

going to buy some fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

demon-eater

hey im on a limited budget and was wondering if i bought a few of those generic type looking fans at radio shack would be sufficient enough for my computer.. and if i put a fan in front of the cpu (with case off) if that would help too

If your on a budget, Radio Shack fans are extremely expensive and for the most part outright stink.

For a good deal try here:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=220100&type=store

Also Ebay has some excellend deals on Fans everyday, just look for a seller with high positive feedback and low shipping costs. I recently bought 5 New Sunon 92 millimeter fans for $8.00 +3.95 shipping. They are sold under "Computers:Desktop_Components:Fans_Heatsinks" catogory

yeah i know there are cheap fans online but i want a fan today and now and radio shack is the only place i can ride my bike too its only 5 miles the mall is 28 if you take the interstate :)

Back