• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 2x512mb for < $250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rack04

Any opinions on the best performing dual channel ram under $250? This ram will be used to overclock a 2600+ 45 watt mobile (IQYHA 0401MPMW ) on a NF7-S at stock vdimm.

I would check out crucial's new line ballistix RAM. Its slightly higher than what you wanted to pay. But if your looking to o/c high it might be worth the extra 20.00

Ramlaen said:
I would check out crucial's new line ballistix RAM. Its slightly higher than what you wanted to pay. But if your looking to o/c high it might be worth the extra 20.00

Is crucial.com the only place to buy this ram, cause I haven't found it anywhere else?

so far i believe so. When i bought mine i got free 2nd day air shipping plus like 4 percent off. So it was almost the same as some other ram that was cheaper after all the shipping charges.

I am doing better with this than the tbl memory. But i am running an amd system. Some are having good results in a p4 system i believe

Back