• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MS - Directx 9.0c Redist.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
has it shown any performance upgrades?? I haven't read much on it, but i would be willing to give it a try =)

Haven't tried yet, but would imagine there is no big difference due to lack of driver support at this time.

Is this the same version that was released with SP2? I have the SP2 one and dxdiag says it is version DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Can anyone who used the link above (ie. Does not have SP2 for WinXP installed) check if its the same version?

Thanks

Lejend said:
Is this the same version that was released with SP2? I have the SP2 one and dxdiag says it is version DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Can anyone who used the link above (ie. Does not have SP2 for WinXP installed) check if its the same version?

Thanks

its the same....0904...

xtrmeocr said:
uh this is the offical final release of dx9.0c

Yes, it's final, however, if you have the latest SP2 beta (like me) you will not need to download it, as it's already final in the latest SP2 beta.

Back