• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp Monitor on X800 Pros

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Supposedly all, although you can't always find the tab in the driver to show it. ATITool can show it to you if you enable the little checkbox and make it run in the taskbar; that's what I'm using.

My Sapphire X800Pro doesn't have the overdrive function thus it has no temp in the control panel. I don't know if it has the built in temp probe or not. In order to make sure you have Overdrive (I only used it for the temp) you have to buy a Built By ATI card. All of the BBA cards have it while it's an option on the Powered By ATI cards. ATI does not mandate second party manufacturers to have this function.

tjr1973 said:
My Sapphire X800Pro doesn't have the overdrive function thus it has no temp in the control panel. I don't know if it has the built in temp probe or not. In order to make sure you have Overdrive (I only used it for the temp) you have to buy a Built By ATI card. All of the BBA cards have it while it's an option on the Powered By ATI cards. ATI does not mandate second party manufacturers to have this function.

Do what Albuquerque said. It works.

--Josh

Just got home and gave it a whirl. It does work great. Thanks for the info Albuquerque and Z YA LTR. I really missed that function when I went from my 9800XT to my X800.

yeah I like that feature, my Nvidia pos doesn't have it. Can't wait to buy my x800pro. It's gonna be a huge jump for me from a fx5200 to a x800pro. Thanks all.

Back