• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madmodder777

Registered
hey Guys i dont want to take any ppl away from Overclockers but i just started some forums and hopefully soon a website about MODDING. Right now it has no posts but i hope some of yall will check it out and post in it.

Its at http://moddingmadness.proboards33.com/

im also looking for new Moderators
Email me

Nice job on the forum. Maybe you can post some of the mod projects from some of the senior members here and some of the guides they have produced. Also YGPM

Hey that's sweet. I have a couple mods of my own that I might post. I hope you give the option to change the color scheme though :my eyes!:

Edit: just signed up. It would be cool if it really caught on.

color are horrid - sorry but bright blue with green and red text too much contrast!! you need dark solid background other wise everyone eyes are going to pop out!

I hope you get things going - but unfortunatly there is already a million modding sites out there :(

Hopefully you can offer something the other sites dont have , somethig original...

My eyes burn!!

Tone it down a little bit, and I think that alone would attract more users. But, it's unfortunate that there is already a bajillion forums out there on the same topic. If you have some new, original stuff, that would cause me to join.

Best of luck!!

ouchy! my eyes are screaming in pain!

try some other colors!

besides that I think will be a great site! but i agree with the others, i will need something special to stand out in the crowd. but good luck!

I kno the colors are bad i havent chaNGED them yet. Anyone have an idea for a good color scheme.

Start a poll in your forum for new color scheme ideas :). Its just one more thread to get things started! Good luck with getting it up and going!

Back