• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the Best TV Tuner Card for $40 and Under?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I havethis card. Its cheap and works ok. The only problem I have is there is a slight high pitched whine when I play back recorded TV.

My dad has this card. Its the same chipset, and slightly over $40, but it has a nice software bundle, and doesn't have the whine mine does with recorded video.

I can also vouch for the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe being a great card. I've had mine for almost a year and it's worked great. I mainly use it to record TV shows during the day while I'm at work. It supports picture in picture, burning directly to DVDR(although I haven't tried that yet), and lots of other features. You're basically getting a Tivo but for MUCH less. :)

I just got the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe too. I haven't had it long enough to say much about it, but it was highly recommended by a co-worker and several forum members.

Back