• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stickies?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They were moved into the subforum because there were far too many of them.

:( *sigh*

I get complaints that there's too many, so I consolodate them into one big "sticky"...

Then I get complaints that you can't tell when one's been posted to if the thread isn't visible, just linked to....

So, we give them a special sub topic, and I edit the single "sticky" left in here to direct people to the new sub-topic.

I can't win.... :bang head

This falls under the "You can't please all of the people all of the time" clause, doesn't it.... :rolleyes:

its not you so you can stop you head banging now, its people been dam right impatience and not taking the time to look for one second at the page infront of them before clicking away and making a totally useless thread about stickies.

sorry "Marche" but i am right, if you had taken time to look you would of seen it ans toped a totally useless thread been posted
Phil

yeh i guess you right, good work moving them dude. i just tohught they were all in one big sticky, but the subforum is a good idea

Marche said:
yeh i guess you right, good work moving them dude. i just tohught they were all in one big sticky, but the subforum is a good idea

They were, but there was a few that cried out for something like what was done w/ the Watercooling stickies.

So, I asked N_D to create a sub-topic for here, and in Games, which was even more overrun with stickies... LOL.

I can see their point...if it's just a list of URL's, you can't tell if a thread has been posted to recently, unless you subscribe to it... How many really are gonna subscribe to 14 threads? Sooooo...

A new sub-topic was needed, and created. ;)

Back