• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best sound card for klipsch 5.1 promedia ultra.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sp1k3

The best sound card for klipsch 5.1 promedia ultra. I was thinking about the audigy 2 zs. but i am unsure if it has compadibility since the klipsch dont have digital output. Thanks

huh? with the klipschies you dont use digital out! go with either the Audigy 2zs or the M-audio revo. they will most likely bring out the best in those speakers!

Yeah, it's pretty much decided that the M-audio cards are the best if you largely listen to music, while the Audigy is the best for games... That's pretty much your options for 'feasible top of the line cards'. There are obviously $400 cards that may do things a little bit better but you probably won't notice it.

Here's the thing, the Klipsch speakers are allready bright, and the audigy is a bright card.. pairing the two may not be the best. if you do, you might have to roll off the top end a bit.

ok sounds good guys. but i didnt realize the audigys were so much :) what about cards in the 70-100 dollar range. Sorry if im sounding demanding. Thanks

get the audigy2 there is very little difference between it and the audigy 2zs, and yu can softmod the audigy2 to a audigy 2zs! and they are generly only 60bucks!

Do you have the how to link on softmodding an audigy 2 to a audigy 2 zs? Sorry for the n00b questions.... it's been a while...

Back