• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS Realism

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

I use CS Realism which improves the graphics of cs, but for some reason i guess after steam updated something, whenever i use the Realism program i can't see what other poeple or what i say. it shows up as #Csstrike_Chat_All... how can i fix this :(?

Step 1: go into console using ~
Step 2: type "quit"
Step 3: buy farcry
Step 4: never look back.

:) CS is getting too old now. It was golden around 1.3 or so. Unless CAL makes a 1.3 league I'm never playing it again. :)

Docta_Z said:
Step 1: go into console using ~
Step 2: type "quit"
Step 3: buy farcry
Step 4: never look back.

:) CS is getting too old now. It was golden around 1.3 or so. Unless CAL makes a 1.3 league I'm never playing it again. :)

ROFL!! :bday: :attn:

Yeah, valve really screwed such a great game up. That's not the reason I quit though. I had some stuff that was much more important than cs. Good days... I remember back when I used to play cs 10 hours or more almost everyday :drool: I was so good. :D

I don't know how to help you, besides tell you to pick up another game until cs 2 comes out.

yes its getting old, but who cares. Games are about having fun. If hes having fun in cs, so be it. I used to play it all the time til my dsl ****ed up -.-
Now i just play SvenCoOp.

im so sick of advice that tells me to go buy a game. i have far cry, and i still like counter strike. when i ask for help i am asking for help with my problem. if i say the fan belt on my car is broken i dont' want advice that tells me to go spend thousands of dollars on a new car.

Its a bug with steam i had when i used to play too, the text shows up funky. I think it was fixed in a later update or something..

no steam works fine, its only when i use the realism update. i have all the steam updates right now anyway :)

Back