• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STARS!!!! - how many posts???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILIP1193

ok can people give me a rough guide on how many post you have to do to get # number of stars.

Cheers Phil

From "Forum Policies":
Stars and Member Titles:

Member Titles:-
New Member 0 - 11 posts
Registered 12 - 99 posts
Member 100 posts
Contributing Member 3000 posts
Dedicated Member 5000 posts

Stars:-

11 - 50 - 1 Star
51 - 100 - 2 Stars
101 - 250 - 3 Stars
251 - 500 - 4 Stars
501 - 750 - 5 Stars
751 - 1000 - 6 Stars
1001 - 2000 - 7 Stars
2001 - 4000 - 8 Stars
4001 or more - 9 Stars

Enjoy!
:D

Matt

I was about to ask another question about where do the obviously made up ranks come from. Like "Official Paste Taster", but I'm figuring they're either you guys that run the site, or once you've made like a bazillion posts you can just make up one for yourself.

Only mods and admins can give you those, I don't think they give them out anymore except for very special circumstances, or if you become a senior member.

The new member, member, contributing member, dedicated member titles are postcount related. Senior Member title is given to Senior Members and mods usually have Super Moderator.

However, now and then when someone spikes the mods drinking water they go crazy and play with peoples ranks ;).

For example: Sam gave me my "Senior Scotsman" rank. Malpine Wallis got "Sadistic Equestrian Necrophile" for "Beating the dead horse" and so forth.

David said:
The new member, member, contributing member, dedicated member titles are postcount related. Senior Member title is given to Senior Members and mods usually have Super Moderator.

However, now and then when someone spikes the mods drinking water they go crazy and play with peoples ranks ;).

For example: Sam gave me my "Senior Scotsman" rank. Malpine Wallis got "Sadistic Equestrian Necrophile" for "Beating the dead horse" and so forth.

heh sad thing is that i can't remember how i got mine exactly... :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back